I'm linking up with Lauren for...
1. The best surprise ever would be, meeting George W. Bush. I say this because I had a dream last night that I was sitting in our conference room at work and he walked in to say hi to me. :)
2. When John proposed to me is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was when I ran my first Marathon! The training was one of the most difficult and emotional things I've done. While I was training I took on different responsibilities at work and was starting my MBA program. It was a very busy yet wonderful time in my life. The moment when I crossed the finish line and the Marine put the medal around my neck is a moment I will never forget. The thought..."I'm a marathoner" came to my mind and it was the greatest sense of accomplishment I've ever felt.
4. The best part of my day is when I sit on the couch and snuggle Cole Lee. I love the simplicity of my sweet dog.
5. Something I like that most people don't is sour kraut .
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my family and my faith.
7. Something you might not know about me is I am terrified of snakes, to the point of if I see one on TV I will sometimes have nightmares that night about them. If someone gave me a large sum of money to have one wrapped around my neck, I really don't think I could do it.
I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!